Sunday 28 December 2008

Britains Got Alot of Talent - NEW NEW



Master Shortie - Dead End
I'm feelin dis tune, da flows on point, da beats Insane.
Master Shorie's Swagger is always 100%, nuff said!!!!



Chipmunk ft Loick Essien - Beast.
Gotta admit, i'm not the biggest Chipmunk fan, but this tune right here is Fire. Loick Kills it on the hook. (Gotta big up my boi Mich'el, for bringing me on this tune)
Director Mo did and excellent job on the video, it's visiually astonishing.



Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow.
All i have to say is 'it's about time Alesha'. I was waiting for her to come wid something that complemented her voice, this tune is crazy. I'm also feeling the message in the song, not sure if it's an official dis to Harvey, but good on her anyways.
Must add she looks Amazing in this vid aswell.

Mr.DamaJe*

No comments:

Post a Comment