Saturday 11 April 2009

J*Davey Came to LDN TOWN...........

J*Davey performed in London on Weds 8th April at Deviation w/ Benji B & Dego @ Gramaphone.
J*Davey
There set was AMAZING, I didn't want it to end.
Me & Ms.Miller
We got there extra early to ensure that we would be up close and personal with the band, which worked to our favor as we were front/centre of the stage. I swear Jack pretty much Sang to me all night, the chemistry was undeniable people, she wanted me, and we both knew it...lol

Me & the ever so Super Cool Mr. Brook D'Leau 'When i grow up, i wanna be just like him LOL'

Me & the Ever sooo Sexy Ms.Jack Davey


I must admit, i had da time of my life. The atmosphere was really cool, the people there were Super cool, even ran into Ms. Super Cool herself, Tara. Overall the show was on point, J*Davey's energy levels where off the chart. They came across really down to Earth, but at the same time had a crazy star quality about them. I really Really HOPE they do well, they deserve it. Good Luck guys, Hopefully see u real soon.

Mr.DamaJe*

1 comment: