Monday 5 January 2009

THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR......



T-Baby - It's cold in the D

When Mich'el 1st showed this to me i couldn't believe what i was seeing. My immediate reaction was shock, then came the infectious laughter, as soon as T-Baby began 'singing' the hook, i fell straight to the floor.
I'm not actually sure what the worse thing about it is, it's a combination of the:
cheap, home made video, the awful production of the beat, the mono-tone droning of T-Baby throughout the song, the fact that she misses the beat on the 2nd & 3rd chorus, Her Hair, LOL. The list is endless, but i think the winner has to be her backing dancers, (the one on the right seems to be giving it her all).

Enjoy peeps, i certainly did LOL.

Mr.DamaJe*

1 comment:

  1. LOL neva have I seen a black person so offbeat! I LOVE her interpretation of the beat, too deep, lol.

    ReplyDelete