Wednesday 15 July 2009

Living it Up....

Yo guys, i went out on da town the other night expecting to see Miss Keri Hilson in the famous London night spot Movida, i had been tipped of that she would be attending, plus given free entry, who am i to turn down such an offer lol.
After a few hours of waiting 4 Miss Keri Baby i took a wonder around the club, and who do i see, none other than Mr. Baywatch aka Mr.Night rider aka The Hoff. Now guys i've met my fair share of celebs and managed to keep my cool, but for some reason i got extremely star struck when i saw David Hasselhoff, so i ran through the crowd and got my pic LOL...

After that buzz i had to relax, but i think one of my friends (Mr.Jbeatz) had some sought of Keri radar, cause he just knew she was in the building. We made our way to VIP and saw her Kickin it with Destiny's Child member Michelle Williams. I took a pic wid Michelle, but it came out blurry, i was so pissed.
Keri was really cool though, she performed 'Knock me down' & 'Turning me off' she took bare pics and spoke to her fans...


Overall it was a really good night, caught jokes and had fun... until next time guys.

Mr.DamaJe* (www.twitter.com/MrDamaJe)

No comments:

Post a Comment