Wednesday 15 July 2009

R.I.P MICHAEL - THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVE!!!!


Sorry for the late post....
I have to say losing Michael Jackson came as a big shock to me and everyone i know, so much that i lost inspiration to do my blog for a While. I've never been a die hard Michael fan, but the saying is certainly right.'You don't know what you've got til it's gone'


So I'm going to pay homage to the most creative muscian that ever lived..

My favourite videos of MJ....

Remember the time


Thriller


Smooth Criminal


Rock with you



Celebrity tributes
Neyo - Lady in my life

Beyonce - I can't help it

Jamie Foxx Moon walks


Michaels Memorial, he had an amazing send off, with a public service broadcast to over 1 billion people. On the night a number of talent artists performed his songs and offered kind words of condolence to his family.








AMAZING PERFORMANCES.....

Timless Pics












R.I.P MICHAEL....

Mr.DamaJe* (www.twitter.com/MrDamaJe)

No comments:

Post a Comment